LEADERBOARD

Miyerkules, Agosto 24, 2011

About Me


 Anime is not just a cartoon. It's an art.

         Hey guys! Well, this is my first blog as a blogger so I hope you guys could help me improve this blogsite by posting comments and anything. You guys can call me Impulse. Well, i have been an avid anime lover since the start of time.

      First there was Voltes V, Daimos, and other prehistoric animes. Now there are a bunch of animes you can't even watch all their episodes in just a week. What do you guys think about this new era of anime compared to those in the past? I would gladly like to hear from each of you guys' point of view. What anime do you like best? What makes that anime different from all of the others? I would like to hear from you guys. Thanks!!!

        Here is a link where you can download anime for free. Yup, you heard me, free!!! No registration required guys. Also, here is a link where you can watch one also for free. Also, please click the +1 button to recommend the content to all anime lovers across the globe.

http://www.animefreak.tv/ 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento